Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA, 02210 USA
There are a limited number of rooms available at the discounted rate of $239 per night (single or double occupancy), $279 per night (triple occupancy) and $319 per night (quadruple occupancy) in the Westin Boston Waterfront. It will be wise to make your hotel reservation as early as possible—the hotel will definitely sell out of rooms during this busy time of year. The discounted room rate will be available until June 24, 2013, or until the rooms or rates are sold out.
You are encouraged to make your hotel reservation well in advance of June 24. You may also contact the Westin Boston Waterfront at 617-532-4600 (or fax # 617-532-4630), cite "ISPPP Symposium" to receive the discounted room rate, and please request and receive confirmation to be sure the reservation has been made.
All reservations must be accompanied by a check for the first night's room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Check-in time is 4:00 pm; check-out time is noon. One night’s room and tax will be assessed to any guest who departs prior to the date confirmed at check-in. This fee will be waived only with 24-hour advance notice from departure date.
POINTS OF INTEREST
• Newbury Street and Back Bay shopping, dining, and nightlife
• Sporting events at Fenway Park, TD Garden, Gillette Stadium—home to the Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Patriots
• Faneuil Hall, Boston Public Garden, Charles River Esplanade
• Major universities—MIT, Harvard, Boston University, Tufts, Boston College, and Northeastern
• Freedom Trail, Theater District, Museums, House of Blues
• Harvard Square, Kendall Square, Central Square